Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Yesterday is over,it's a different day.

Helloooo?



I'm so back! :)
I love this feeling like nothing changed.
Other than the fact that my friends are having holidays and I'm not.
That I cannot change.
And the fact that everything's gonna end pretty soon cannot seem to leave me alone.
So yeah, I really need to make the best of my time here.
But I finally feel like myself.
No more anger, sadness, hatred.
Im full of love, smiles & laughter again.
I'm able look forward to challenges, trials & life ahead again.
I LOVE IT! :))))
Seriously, this place & the people bring the best out of me.
I get all the love I need here that even though I'm not in love, I feel in love.
It's all about others & not myself.
This is the real me.
I enjoy putting others before myself but I have become someone so selfish when I was back in that evil, foreign & mean land.
Now that I've found myself again, I'd like to keep it that way.
But It's October the 12th & to be honest, I'm so scared right now.
I'm left with a months time man..


tahan Eunice tahan, You can do it! (:







Now That I've Found Myself, I Wish That Things Would Just Stay This Way.







xxx.











beautiful song,beautiful actors...gosh,the storyline is so heart-breaking,dontcha think?(:





1 comment:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Same here, the past few days have been so harsh on me T___T Tomorrow will be a better day!

Post a Comment