Friday, January 7, 2011

Without YOU..





....I wouldn't be me ;)





Dear YOU,

Do you know that you're the best thing that is ever been mine?

I know it isn't much but I've decided to write you a little letter today to tell you everything you mean to me. 
I was looking for pressie for you the other day, something that you would like, and that could get my point across but wasn't too mushy. However, it's a hard compromise to make. 

So here I am writing you a letter, something I probably haven't done since I stopped believing in Santa *wink*



To express in words everything that you are to me would be like trying to fill the grand canyon one grain of sand at a time, but I am going to try. 

Everything I love about myself comes from you. My eyes, my ability to smile and laugh at myself. My perseverance, and the ability to tell myself "All is well in the end".  You taught me everything about life, from the most basic things like tying my tie, and saying my ABC's to much more complex things. Loving myself, simply because you love me, and complete understanding of others. You are the one who taught me independence,and now I am happy being myself, you trust my opinion and always keen an open mind to what I have to say, and this,not many adults have that respect for kids. You always listen to me and allow me to make my own mistakes. Had I been totally sheltered from life I'd never learn, and when life pushed me around you will always be there and gave me your shoulder and ear, and of course the strength to push back. I've always pulled through because of that. 





Remember how I'd cry because of small little things? You always listened to me then, even though looking back now, I realize my qualms were so frivolous.

Your so selfless it amazes me all the time. 



Now that I am 20, I realized flowers don't do you justice. It doesn't give you as much credit as you deserve. 

I want to pamper you, I want to hire an astronaut to write how much I love you on the Moon.









Your doing an amazing job of being my dearest mama, and I don't think I tell you enough. NEVER.
Sometimes, I feel as though I take you for granted, and maybe you even take yourself for granted.

Therefore, one of my new year resolutions this year would be to be a good girl and never ever take things for granted. 

I can't imagine my life with anyone else. I don't want to imagine it. 
We are growing old together and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I will always have you to thank for everything I am.

"Cause You're amazing, just the way you are."

Mom, I love you with every fiber of my being 






Loves,
Eunice ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment