Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I wish things were simple again.





 I've a sweet tooth.




 spare me candy and I'm all happy.


xxx.

Greetings people!

First thing first, pardon me for the less of update of this site. 

Ahhh, how time flies, it's already the sixth weeks since I came back to the ohsodepressing Miri.  


the weariness I feel is beyond the description of words, like seriously.
I have to admit that I was pretty stressed up due to the too much tasks in hand. Believe me when I say the tasks are too heavy.
Apart from the very long-awaited tuition free week in 2 weeks time, I have 4 assignments and 2 mid-semester tests all due next and next next week. oh great. 
Life is been really hectic and stressful to the point that sometimes you just do not know how to deal with it. 
okay,so maybe I exaggerate it. but sometimes, just sometimes, things just aren't as simple as I thought they were. 
Also, I haven't been sleeping well for three consecutive days now it's as though my head and my heart are both competing against each other to offer as much pain as they could to me. 
I just do not know how am I going to withstand this any longer.


why are all the tests and assignments rushing in non-stop at the same time? ughhh, I really doubt my own capability of walking through all this this semester. Heck.I.am.just.not.used.to.it. 






I needed a lot of retail therapy to de-stress.



some macaroons too, perhaps?




Anyway, putting all that aside, I actually felt very much better now for I know deep down there will be someone who I can rely on! I realized that I'm starting to like my bunch of uni friends already (;  I really enjoyed talking and laughing casually with them without much thoughts in head. I just love the randomness of us. Hehh :D


Thank you for being a part of my life. 


Here's to an everlasting friendship. SMILEEEE ^3^

Nuff' said. Cheerio!

..till I blog again.



P/S: Pray hard for my mid-semester tests next week okay. I need lots and lots of luck next week! kthxbye! ;))


3 comments:

Eric said...

God bless,plz pray for me too~ GO here http://www.funfacts.com.au/ to distress~

Eunice said...

heh,yayy,pray hard! :D

Jason Lee said...

waaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Post a Comment