Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's just too good to be true.

Greetings people! I haven't blogged in a while. I think maybe I didn't know what to say after my last post(okayy,it is probably because I was too busy with my tests and assignments), but I have had that  written for over a month now, so I wanted to make sure I made it public for you all to see. What's more, I'm having one week hols now,so I should really blog while I still can.


In case you didn't already know, I have been looking forward to getting away for weeks. And now that the Big Day has finally arrived, I'm more than elated!

so you see, I love being able to further my studies away from my hometown. In fact, I have fallen in love with the environment and the people there. They are so much more friendly, at least to me.  But, there's still something so comforting about being home.

Things were simple. They weren't east by any means. But, things were definitely a whole lot more simple. And after being away from home for almost two years now, seeing lots of other places, meeting lots of different people from all over, I've never been more thankful for my upbringing, for the simplicity that I am now.



As I headed home,
I felt refreshed.
I felt rejuvenated.
It felt good.
It just felt good to be home. <3


Whether you like it or not, this is where I grew up. It's a big part of who I am. And I am truly thankful for that.

Uhhhh.

Nothing beats home it seems.

Happy Easter Day folks! Have a great weekend!

(:


P/S: I'm starting to miss you you youu already.


1 comment:

Jason Lee said...

Heyy euniceeee, lama tak jumpa u update, balik KL oledi update, rajin niaaa, have a great week @ KL woh... hmmm, whose that unlucky one who gets being missed LOL :P

Post a Comment