Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's day!

So yay, today is Valentine's Day. Or, as men like to call it, Extortion day. NOT! Heh :)


"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."




And here I am, wishing you all a very Happy Val' Day ! Remember to spread the love!! 


"All that truly matters in the end is that you loved."


For couples, have a blessed and sweet celebration together! 

Whilst for single, let's rawk the day together too! (:



Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved."


Finally, would like to share with y'all a really nice song on this special day :)



Trust me, you'll listen it again and again. Cuz' its so awesome! <3<3<3


"Love,it's a special day,
we should celebrate and appreciate.
that you and me found something pretty neat.
And I know some say this day is arbitrary.
Baby,I know what to do
Baby, I..
I will love you.
Oh, be my Valentine."



May this Valentine's Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey life with those you hold dear (:


Cheers!

xoxo.

2 comments:

Post a Comment