Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A place called home.




Just two years ago, I seriously never knew this day would come, that I'm finally leaving to a place
where I have completely no idea how does it look like without my family.
Imagine.just.me.myself.alone.
Even its only a two hours flight away, its just saddening to know that I have to leave after so many years of living in my home-sweet-home. I really didn't want to accept the fact that time is moving on so fast and I'm  growing.

Even though I have learned so much about getting along with people there, 
I guess I'm still afraid to face the world even until these days.
However, reality soon hits me today...
....that I'm now a grown-up.
who have to take all the responsibilities for what I've done.
It's just a matter of time,really.
=X

And now, as much as I hate to say this, it's time to get back to reality.
Just so y'know, I'm going back to the oh-so-depressing Miri in exactly 10 days time. 
Sigh.
I guess all I can do now is just to cherish the moments with my famwilee while I'm still here.


Because deep down I know that I'm truly blessed.
Thanks for everything :))
You know who you're! <3



"Going home means getting comfortable being who you are and who your soul really wants to be. There is no strain with that. The strain and tension come when we're not being who our soul wants to be and we're someplace where our soul doesn't feel at home."



Until then.






4 comments:

Post a Comment