Monday, February 28, 2011

Just so you know,

...I'm still alive. heh :)


and yaaa, yours truly is back in the depressing Miri and she is missing KL so very tremendously extremely much. (okay, don't mind me ranting )
Also, sorry to have been a little emotional with my current entries/tweets, the feelings just came by and one of the good ways to release myself is none other than blogging/tweeting. But fret not, I will usually be fine after a day or two! hee :D

Hmmm, a lot to blog but I have very limited time now.

Class commencing today but obviously I am not prepared yet. Ahhhh. whatsoever. Let's hope it's going to be a good semester!

I promise to update as soon as I get the chance to do so, alright?


P/S: thank you for all your lovely messages people! And I'll meet you all soon! (:

1 comment:

Post a Comment