Thursday, February 24, 2011

I want to go back to being a kid.

Dear diary,



I don't know why I'm writing this now, since what happened has happened so long ago. But somehow it just doesn't feel right at all. I guess it's just days like this where I fall apart and just really need to let things out. I wish I could explain why though. In fact, I have been very lost lately and I just don't seem to understand anything any more. I want it back to normal, I want my life back. 


I'm so dead. Insomnia for three consecutive days now x(  It's as though my head and my heart are both competing against each other to offer as much pain as they could to me. I seriously don't know how am I going to withstand this any longer.

 I hate it when reality catches up with me, but who don't right? 

Heck. I really doubt when am I going to wake up and face the reality?
Save me please.
xx.



3 comments:

+u!W said...

Watch more comedies :P
Laugh more and you will be alright :D

Eunice Mayhoong said...

heh,hopefully :P thanks a lot<3 I'll be alright! see you soon! :D

Jason Lee said...

yaya, watch more funny movies and laugh as loud as you can... well that's at least...

Post a Comment