Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I see them coming from afar.

Hello,dear readers! *I doubt there is any though*

 I know it's been awhile since I last written anything. And I'm back for good now.

 So, did you miss me?

I missed everything here,like seriously. I missed blogging. I missed those awesome people I met in blogsphere. I missed expressing my feelings in this little space of mine. I missed....

So yeah. The start of November officially marked the end of my Second Year Semester One. How time flies. This semester has been a real tough one I would say. Interesting in a way. I got to meet new people whom I instantly get along with. They are really,really awesome! They have always been there for me no matter what happens. And I must say, it's a great pleasure knowing them.You guys are definitely one of my greatest support in life. Thank you! *hugss* you know who you're are (:

Truth be told, I had a pretty difficult time during last month. October that is. Something unpleasant has happened which I hope I will never knew about it. The whole world out of a sudden seems to be very cruel. I don't even know myself anymore. I'm so lost and helpless. I just don't know what else I can do other than  doing nothing, because everything has happened so sudden. I wish I could open up to someone who can listen to me and just be there for me. God heard me I guess and I'm so so glad to have a bunch of lovelies who were there for me all the time.I'm grateful for that (:

They says bad things will come to an end,huh. I know I will be fine. It's just a matter of time. Faith is all I need now.

"It made me wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone, even if they don't deserve our forgiveness."


Not anymore. I'm tired of being nice.


Till then,I promise to update as soon as possible okay. Do come back and check once in awhile,will you? (:



1 comment:

Angelina Tan said...

only time will tell. nevertheless tough moments are always the best teacher. God bless you! and yes you're beautiful in your own way so long you're happy :)

Post a Comment