Thursday, November 10, 2011

There's a little bit of you in everything.

We all carry these things inside us that no one else can see. They hold us down like anchors, they drown us out at sea.


picture credited to Amaris

"We laughed and laughed, together and separately, out loud and silently, we were determined to ignore whatever needed to be ignored, to build a new world from nothing if nothing in our world could be salvaged, it was one of the best days of my life, a day during which I lived my life and didn't think about my life at all. "

On the outside, I know I may not be the same naive kid anymore. Probably because I've been through too much too fast, but deep down, at my core, there will always be a part of me that rejects reality, that is eternally hopeful.

I hope for the best.


P/S: I feel so beautiful today.Only God knows why.




1 comment:

EmpireKhoo said...

ah well, life is like that =)

hey just a ping. XP

Post a Comment