Friday, February 18, 2011

Do you ever feel so paper thin.



Grey Anatomy S05E23E24 I Love You.




"Did you say it? I love you.I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life. Did you say it?
Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it. But every now and then, look around. Drink it in. Cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."



This is a must-watch video seriously! I'm lovin' it so much <3
But for some reasons, I can't seem to share the video here,so will ya just click the link above?
 Thank you and enjoy the scene! :)

xxx.




Sometimes,
we spend too much time living in the 'what if' 
and need to learn to live in the 'what is'.




And I've always told myself that sometimes too often,
we hold on to predicting our future so much we forget about present.
Because, maybe that'd be it, 
there might be no tomorrow...


so yay, let's live life to the fullest okay! :)
for you never know what will happen tomorrow.




P/S: Happy Chap Goh Mei people! today officially marks the end of the Chinese New Year! Time fliess! :(
       I don't wanna go back that soon :(

4 comments:

Jason Lee said...

ppl die-ing and crying in the video and you actually love it ahhh? sot sot u...

and yeah, you wouldnt know what is gonna happen tml, mayb tml u kena lottery too...! buy 1803 :P

Eunice Mayhoong said...

whattt,its a pretty touching scene i know. i was crying lor.seriously,that's why i love it.huhuhu.
ikr,i can bring you luck also,remember? so tell me when ur buying! HEH!:D

Jason Lee said...

"whatttt" ... hahahaaaa =)
i only saw sadness throughout that nearly 2 mins video... but i did not cry lar, coz i am a man HAHAHAA:P

ikr...?
yeapooo you're my lucky symbol... i wont tell you when i buy, i will bring u along... like that baru more luck =)

Julieta Capristo said...

oui:)

Post a Comment