Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm not going to let it get to me.


Breaking up is never fun. The end of a relationship usually means the beginning of a period of mourning and healing for both people. Especially to the person being broken up with, they definitely have to adjust their feelings, first to being rejected and second to life without somebody they still care for. I know it is never easy to mend a broken heart but I believe you will get through it and before you know it, you'll be just fine.

I really don't want to see you as an unhappy person due to the break-up and stuffs.  Look at me, I have managed to pull myself together in a short time span and regain my happiness. And so can you (:

Good luck! We are always here for you, my dearest brother! Be strong! 



"I've learned that some broken things stay broken, and I've learned that you can get through bad times and keep looking for better ones, as long as you have people who love you."





1 comment:

Jason Lee said...

"Look at me, I have managed to pull myself together in a short time span and regain my happiness"...How short if your short time span wor? =)

Post a Comment